Complete Management Software for Service Businesses
Software for Service Businesses
Accolent ERP provides end-to-end software for service businesses that helps service companies manage their complete quote-to-billing process. With Accolent ERP, service businesses can confidently quote, adjust and track all aspects of their work in the field. Accolent ensures that all billing, project expense tracking, inventory costing and replenishment and reporting will be updated on a real-time basis and tied directly to the core accounting system.
Accolent ERP Serves All Types of Service Businesses
Accolent ERP software for service businesses is ideal for businesses that carry inventory that may be delivered from multiple warehouses and/or directly from the service provider’s truck (e.g., landscapers and landscape architects, plumbers, electricians, general contractors, technical repairs/equipment installation, among others). Accolent ERP software for service businesses is also suitable for businesses without inventory (e.g., carpet cleaning businesses, painters, pest control, among others).
Combine Your Front Office and Back Office Systems
Your service business not only quotes, sells and dispatches reps to provide service to your customers, you also need to track human and financial resources. Does your service business have one system for quoting and tracking time and supplies and another for sending out bills and determining the profitability of each job? If so, Accolent ERP can help you combine your unconnected front office and back office processes on one Cloud-based system. You'll save time and effort, cut down on errors ... and improve customer satisfaction.
Mobile Quoting, Job Tracking & Invoicing Software for Service Businesses
Your small or mid-sized service business no longer has to struggle with paper quotes, spreadsheets, or the wasted effort of transferring sales orders taken in the field back into the main accounting system. Accolent ERP software for service businesses streamlines operations and increases visibility across departments. Experience the benefits of anywhere, anytime web and mobile access with the best software for small to mid-sized service businesses. Using our mobile apps, your technicians can work even when there is no Internet connectivity and automatically sync when there is connectivity.
COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR SERVICES COMPANIES
Accolent ERP delivers a complete end-to-end solution to run your services business.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
How Accolent ERP Software for Service Businesses Can Help Your Business
Accolent ERP software for service businesses ties together your sales, service delivery, and accounting needs with one simple Cloud-based solution that can be used in the field. It can be used on a smart-phone or tablet and delivers the power of a fully integrated business-wide management solution. Here’s how the quote-to-billing cycle, works for a typical customer-site service provider:
Quoting, Up-Selling and Change Orders
- Use a smartphone or tablet to create a job quote at the customer’s home or business
- Add freehand descriptions of the proposed service and optionally add inventory items
- Estimate time and materials charges
- Depending on your business processes, the quote may be reviewed with head office first or directly shared with customer
- Print the quote at customer’s site or email it to your customer
- Collect your customer’s approval signature on your tablet
- Anytime during the sales process, suggest add-on services or products, adjusting the quote as needed or creating a separate quote
- At time of service delivery, track progress and keep extensive internal notes that are always available to service team members and head office directly from the job quote record
- Update the Internal Notes with details of an unexpected problem that can be commented on by the head office
- Update the record to reflect unexpected delays that can be seen by the dispatcher
- Enter additional time or correct actual quantities of inventory products that may be different than quoted
- Create and receive POs to replenish inventory items
- Manage inventory items carried on each service technician's truck, and replenish using warehouse transfers
- Create customer invoices automatically upon completion of the job directly from the customer site
- Any added parts or labor are automatically accounted for
- Prices for inventory items are based on the pricing defaults set in your system, and apply additional discounts as necessary
- Print and deliver invoice directly at the customer site or send via email or regular mail
- All of Accolent’s AR and AP records drive to a fully GAAP-compliant General Ledger and financial statements
- Manage customer accounts using the Accounts Receivable Aging and Collections capability
- Payment terms can vary by customer with the ability to add incentives for early payment
- Accept payment from customers by cash, checks, and credit cards
- Track expenses used to deliver service by job using the Accounts Payable
- Track purchases of materials from Vendors by job
- Pay vendors by check or ACH or using the AP Automation
- Flexible and powerful reports track costs and profits with each job and customer
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for services companies.
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for service businesses.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP software for service businesses can increase the efficiency of your service business.