Fences and Gates
Plumbing & HVAC
Building Materials Distribution Software
Accolent ERP is Cloud-based software for building materials distribution businesses. Accolent ERP software has all the capabilities that distributors of building materials, millwork, cabinets, flooring, doors, or windows need.
How Accolent ERP Software Helps Building Materials Distributors
Accolent ERP building materials distribution software manages every phase in the building materials and products cycle from production and staging to phased delivery to your customers’ building sites.
Because Accolent ERP is completely Cloud-based, it is accessible from any job site ensuring that materials deliveries can be managed on-site for every construction project. Schedule just-in-time deliveries to accommodate the storage constraints of building sites. Use Bill of Materials and Kits to pre-assemble items.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP's Building Materials Distribution Software Extensive Functionality Improves Efficiency of your Business
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Purchase building materials in bulk and sale in pieces allowing for easy management of projects
- Manage just-in-time deliveries to work with the space constraints of building sites
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Arrange a Demo Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your building materials distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.
Cloud-based ERP software gives you "anywhere, anytime access" and the peace of mind that your data and hardware are being managed by experts following state-of-the-art security and maintenance protocols.