Powerful customer management software features to track prospects and customers and close sales
Customer Management Software
Accolent ERP includes powerful customer management software (also known as customer relationship management or CRM software) features that are built-in. Calendar tasks allow users to organize meetings, track and schedule follow ups with prospects or existing customers. Users can create sales processes and track progress to close sales to prospects. Sales analyses allow users to easily identify customers that have either had their sales fall off or for whom there are up-sell opportunities. Using built-in HTML editors, configure and send out solicitation emails for defined outbound email campaigns.
Accolent ERP allows creation of prospects that can be assigned to various user-defined prospect types. Set user-defined prospect types to track how you manage prospects through your sales cycle (cold prospect, warm prospect, lead, in negotiation, etc.). Enter unlimited comments on the prospect and sort by user-defined comment type. Create quotes for prospects just as you would for existing customers. At any time, once a deal is closed, convert a prospect to a customer.
Creating Calendar Tasks
Salespersons can create Calendar Tasks to schedule tasks, calls and/or meetings. Tasks are displayed on the salesperson’s calendar and can be updated to record calls notes, meeting notes and to schedule follow up. Tasks may also be assigned to other users and will appear on the assignee’s calendar. All Calendar Tasks are tracked against specific Customers or Prospects, Contacts and Opportunities and can be filtered and searched to provide the full history of interactions. Easily generate Salesperson pipeline reports by opportunity by close date, expected revenue, etc.
Using Customer Management Software Capabilities for Email Campaigns
Salespersons can also identify lists of Customers or Prospects for outbound email marketing campaigns. Configure visually appealing marketing emails using a full-featured HTML editor and send to the list of identified targets for the outbound email marketing campaign. Accolent ERP keeps the email campaign history which can be searched at any time and/or exported to Excel.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Customer Management Software
Accolent ERP Customer Management software features include:
- Manage Prospects – Create track and manage prospect records
- Set User-Defined Prospect Types – Use types to manage prospect statuses and keep track of progress on conversion to customers
- Work with Prospects - Create quotes for prospects; move prospects to customers at any time
- CRM Calendar Tasks – Create tasks and display on a calendar, record call notes and follow up; immediate access to all transactions for the customer and the full customer record
- Assign Calendar Tasks - Assign tasks to users for follow up as necessary
- Review Sales by Customer by Product or Category - For decliners, automatically assign calendar tasks to salespersons for follow up
- CRM Email Campaigns – Identify customers and prospects for email campaign and send email
- Track Email Campaigns – Easily export to excel and keep records of email solicitations
Need a Quick Overview of Accolent's Integrated Customer Management software features?
Watch this animated video on our YouTube channel to learn more.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP customer management software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated customer management software can help you close more sales and develop stronger customer relationships.